Field Application Engineer for magnetic ATE
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Follow-up installed base for customer support, maintenance and new applications
- Manage new tool deployment at customer sites
- Conduct technical session and training with customer engineering team and sales partners
- Partner with sales team, development engineers and suppliers to provide best optimum technical solution for the given problem statement
- Share experiences and best practices of product applications with colleagues and customer engineers
- Contribute to knowledge base to allow continued improvement of work efficiency and effectiveness
- Provide strategic input to sales and engineers on product features to align development with current and future needs of customer
- Establish strong relationships with customer engineers and technical teams
- Manage direct requests by email or phone of clients and partner with R&D engineers and sales to support clients.
- Strong academic and technical background in electrical, electronics, physics, computer engineering
- 5+ Experience in the semiconductor industry as test engineer or field application engineer using on automated test equipment and/or automated wafer probing station. Experience in spintronics/magnetism/MRAM/RF is a benefit
- Experience in test program implementation using LabVIEW.
- Fluent in English, technical and business with strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrate good organizational skills
- Possess a strong ability to prioritize tasks in order to maximize productivity and performance.
- Adherence to deadlines and commitments is critical.
- Strong ability to solve technical challenges and identify paths for quick intermediate result
Position based in Grenoble with traveling 50% worldwide at customer sites.
Based on experience
Hprobe enables wide deployment of emerging semiconductor technologies for artificial intelligence, big data and autonomous vehicles by providing automated test equipment’s to key players involved in volume manufacturing of MRAM and magnetic sensors. We are driving innovation in characterization and testing of magnetic devices.
You will join a team of passionate professionals in a company providing key products for major semiconductor players and tech giants to enable ramp-up of their spintronic technologies through wafer testing under magnetic field.