Hprobe is an innovative startup company developing semiconductor back end test equipment for silicon based magnetic devices and circuits.
Hprobe products are used for emerging magnetic technologies development and production such as MRAM (Magnetic Random Access Memory) and magnetic sensors (Hall, GMR, TMR). Hprobe tools are used by technology designers and manufacturers for application of magnetic devices in IoT, Artificial Intelligence, automotive and industry.
To accelerate its development and help in the company growth, Hprobe is seeking for an operation and project manager. The operation manager will help the technical team in organizing the developments and interfacing with involved parties.
The company is a spin off from Spintec laboratory and is located in Eybens (Grenoble). The operation and project manager will be in charge of organizing the client projects and will closely work with the technical team, quality team, clients and suppliers.
– Establish projects schedules, milestones and deliverables
– Follow-up the projects, communicate and interface on regular basis with all involved parties
– Report on operation and projects activities
– Organize supply chain to ramp up production
– Setting, reviewing and managing of projects budget
– Oversee inventory, distribution of goods and facility layout
– Manage recurrent client request, interface with technical team for scheduling
Ph.D./Engineer in Electronics/Spintronics/Magnetism/RF & microwave with 10+ years of experiences in the semiconductor industry.
Open minded, willing to work in startup growing environment
“Getting job done” mentality and comfortable to work in a high technical environment with problem solving abilities.
Fluent in English