Test Development Engineer for magnetic ATE
Key Responsibilities and Duties
As test development engineer, you will be key player in the R&D team to contribute in the company product roadmap of new automated test equipment product (ATE) related to test of eMRAM chip (embedded Magnetic Random Access Memory).
- Contribute in the development of new ATE products for characterization of testing of embedded MRAM in System on Chip
- Design hardware test bench and implement test program
- Coordinate suppliers and partners for the development and the integration of new testing protocols
- Ensure testability and manufacturability of IC from the customer request through production ramp
- Make significant contributions to design, development and validation of circuits testability
- Evaluate, develop and debug complex test methods of memory IC
- Develop and debugs complex software programs to drive complex test equipment
Create, test and qualify hardware/software test program for R&D and production
- Strong academic (Master or Ph.D.) and technical background in electrical, electronics, physics or computer engineering
- 5+ Experience in the semiconductor industry as memory test development engineer on ATE for memory chip testing. Experience in spintronics/MRAM is a benefit
- Experience on Advantest 93K, Teradyne Magnum, MuTest or other ATE
- Programming Language (LabVIEW and C/C++)
- Possess a strong ability to prioritize tasks in order to maximize productivity and performance
- Adherence to deadlines and commitments is critical
- Strong ability to solve technical challenges and identify paths for quick intermediate results.
- Fluent in English, technical with strong oral and written communication skills, and good organizational skills for communicating on technical subjects with customers and partners.
Report to CTO in accordance to company strategical plan and Directoire commitment.
Position based in Grenoble with traveling 30% worldwide at customer sites.
Based on experience