LabVIEW Test Development Engineer
Hprobe enables wide deployment of emerging semiconductor technologies for artificial intelligence, big data and autonomous vehicles by providing automated test equipment’s to key players involved in volume manufacturing of MRAM and magnetic sensors. We are driving innovation in characterization and testing of magnetic devices.
You will join a team of passionate professionals in a company providing key products for major semiconductor players and tech giants to enable ramp-up of their spintronic technologies through wafer testing under magnetic field.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
As test development engineer, you will be key player in the engineering team developing in LabVIEW tests protocols and software used by our customers. You will help implement the continuous integration processes and the release and qualification protocols of the existing projects.
- Develop automated test benches for electrical tests at wafer/chip level under magnetic field
- Implement test protocols in LabVIEW based on commercial and proprietary instrumentation
- Conduct software quality assurance and validation protocols
- Contribute to software architecture evolution
- Manage and prepare software release to customers
- Implement unit tests, integration tests and quality protocols to ensure the releases’ conformity.
- Contribute to the continuous integration protocols.
- Write and maintain software documentation and user manuals
- Support field application engineers for release deployment at customer site
- Deliver software module and test program to support the product development roadmap
- Proven advanced level in LabVIEW development
- Familiar with GitHub/GitLab environments and with continuous integration processes.
- Strong academic and technical background in electrical, electronics, physics, computer engineering
- Experience in the semiconductor industry as test development engineer using automated test equipment and/or automated wafer probing station.
- Fluent in English, technical and business with strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrate good organizational skills
- Possess a strong ability to prioritize tasks to maximize productivity and performance
- Adherence to deadlines and commitments is critical
- Strong ability to solve technical challenges and identify paths for quick intermediate results
- Experience in spintronics/magnetism/MRAM/RF is a benefit
Based on experience